something about APPLE here: I am APPLE fans and like their products. By open this blog, I am not trying to BIAS toward APPLE company. Some of the fact below supported my decision. They introduced the computer MOUSE to the world. They changed the way we look at SMART Phone. They boosted up the use of 3G network. They were the first to use USB port as the main connection for computer system. They were the one who able to make a media centre to sync with every devices in your family. They made thing that work magically simple for us. Everything above and more to come... APPLE

Friday, January 14, 2011

iPhone 4.3 preview



The mobile hotspot for the iOS will be the most attractive feature that I am looking for. And I was amazed by the multi gesture that implemented on the iPad. But the bad news was the display is going to stay the same. As I was thinking it will be Retina display...

No comments:

Post a Comment